Saturday, February 12, 2005

I Love Woman

Finally I have gotten the isnpiration I have craved and I have gotten it from the source of life itself. A woman. I have see her today in her full glory. A beauty in honesty. A fearlessness in living I came into contact with. Almost as if the reflection of what I might become lightly caressed me ressuringly, is what a presence of this and other women is.
Woman. I love her misunderstood existance, conflicting needs and confusing wants, still she is mindfull of her control and power. Those she would reliquish for the moments of passion that would destroy a man.
Wonderful creature that can conqeure air, earth and fire, for those elements themselves she only can enfold and release to balance life itself for anyone that is near her.
A fluide mind is that of woman, can evade, direct, immerse or simply put a mind to rest. It is not a game, it is the nature of metamorphosis of all things in life. In that woman stays true to nature, true to the ones she loves,and ones she hates for both ar passions she induldges in. If one thinks a woman needs to be loved to become or to exist in her full glory. it is a mistake. Woman is and always will be the definer of the truth in love.