Saturday, February 26, 2005

The brightness of the color of sunset floods the vast space in your sanctuary.I have seen it many times there. And my mystic lust is stirred. My eyes gravitate on you, taking you in. The whole of you.
How I wish then to kneel infront of you. clutch your hands, bring you down into that pool of light to lie in it with me. Then I would strech my arms up and spread my legs wide to recieve the fading warmth of the sun and let it compete with the rising heat of your lust.
The whiteness of my body will reflect the rays and a halow will be created, surrounding my skin and hair. And I will become an Angel.
An angel fallen from grace for we will be laughing, fucking, teasing. But isn't recieving what angels do inorder to cleans,clarify. Bring one closer to the powers of heaven.
So as one of the Grace's I will reveal to you the abundance of beauty, the innocense of my passion for your sex. And you moving inside of my body of an angle, you will have no currents of thought. Only the flow of desire, the effortless movement in the absorbtion of eachothers flesh.
Only then can we form a graft within ourselves, surrounded by the lightness of bieng. And in our sepration a healthy growth will happen.
And after I will cease to be an angel and you, in my eyes will cease to be my creator.